Red Line Water Wetter is designed to provide improved metal wetting and excellent corrosion inhibition when added to plain water or a glycol coolant.
Purple Ice® is a high performance radiator conditioner. Its advanced 2-in-1 corrosion inhibitor and wetting agent provides year-round defense against corrosion. Purple Ice also reduces the surface tension of the radiator coolant to help reduce engine temperatures.
• Prevents gelling and corrosion in methanol and nitromethane fuel systems
• Lubricates upper cylinder and fuel system, increases power with more ring seal
• Replaces lubrication lost by wash of dry fuels
• Not detectable by normal fuel tests, mixes with only slight agitation
• Use 1oz per 5 gallons, one bottle treats up to 55 gallons
• Do not use with catalytic converters
RED LINE ALCOHOL FUEL LUBE is a high performance synthetic which is designed to provide maximum power and reduce wear. Methanol and other alcohols are extremely ‘dry’ and will wash conventional lubricants away from the cylinder walls and valve guides. Red Line Alcohol Fuel Lube contains lubricants that will displace alcohol on steel and aluminum surfaces and are combined with anti-scuff additives to reduce ring wear and piston scuffing under extreme washdown.
Directions: Two ounces per 10 US gallons will reduce will reduce fuel friction by 32% and reduce fuel wear (steel on steel) by 63%. Four ounces per 10 US gallons will reduce fuel friction by 32% and reduce fuel wear by 75%. This is a significant improvement over Castor lubricants and other synthetics on the market. Do not use with catalytic converters.