Xtreme Performance - Heavy Duty Sprung Ceramic Clutch Kit - Stanza - Urvan - 180B-180SX - A10 - E23
These kits feature a high quality cover with increased clamping force compared with standard, between 20-40% depending on the demands of the individual vehicle.
The Stage 2 clutch uses an upgraded pressure plate combined with a ceramic friction disc in sprung configurations. The stage two clutch range is designed for road and track going vehicles that require a higher torque capacity and temperature tolerance, and faster engagement. Clutch engagement is more aggressive than stage 1, so it is not recommended for daily driven vehicles.
These kits feature a high quality cover with increased clamping force compared with standard, between 20-40% depending on the demands of the individual vehicle. They use a ceramic “paddle” friction disc which can result in more noise and harsher engagement.
- NISSAN 180B-180SX 180B (WP610/KPL610) 1.8L (1.8L 4-cyl WP610/KPL610 Petrol)(9/1972-10/1977)
- NISSAN STANZA A10 1.6L 4cyl SOHC (1.6L 4-cyl SOHC Petrol)(4-Speed RWD)(10/1978-9/1983)
- NISSAN 620 1.5L 4cyl (1.5L 4-cyl Petrol)(1/1973-12/1979)
- NISSAN 720 1.6L 4cyl PETROL (1.6L 4-cyl Petrol)(1/1973-12/1983)
- NISSAN URVAN Petrol E23 1.6L 4cyl (1.6L Petrol)(1/1980-12/1982)
- Clamp Load: 540Kg (50% inc.)
- Flywheel Step: FLAT
- Clutch Disc Diameter (mm): 200
- Clutch Disc Spline Count: 24
- Clutch Disc Spline Diameter (mm): 25.4
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion